Katie is an absolute wellspring of wisdom and a pleasure to listen to. Her rituals have been stretched into an alchemy of yoga, Ayurveda, presence, mindfulness, community living and parenting. It is truly embodied.
Katie’s passion is in yogic philosophy and the seasonal practices of Sadhana, bringing devotion and a sense of the sacred to everyday life, as well as compassion for animals and a deep reverence for nature.
Connection, creativity, self reflection, meditation are byproducts of bringing these rituals, and sense of sacredness into ones everyday life.
In this episode we share how Katie manages her sacred practices as a single mother with four young boys during the Covid-19 global lock down and we also discuss:
• the true and deep meaning of yoga
• the richness that rituals and mindfulness will bring into your everyday life
• a return to natural and community living through these challenging times
• the synergy between Ayurveda, ancient Aboriginal wisdom and the natural cycles of creation
• how Mother Earth speaks to us and our sense of wellbeing through her elements and the changing seasons
• and so much more!
Katie is an advanced level Jivamukti Yoga teacher and a Wise Earth Ayurveda master teacher. She is also qualified in Kundalini Yoga and as a Doula and holds the highest possible accreditations with both Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia. She has been teaching yoga for over 20 years.
Visit our wonderful guest Katie's website Bhakti Rose
Have a look at the Ayurveda Goddess Online Training
Buy Katies book Mindful Living: Everyday Practices for a Sacred and Happy Life
SEE ALL EPISODES
Sign up to be kept up to date with our Lion Heart podcast episodes, audio and video online workshops, receive our teachers words of lion wisdom and just keep in touch!